Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I dream in color

They say that people with active and/or creative minds do... And although I'd like to believe that my mind is both active and creative, I think a more accurate word would be frazzled. I love to think and analyze and plan, but putting my thoughts into action, or any semblance of order, is where I stumble.

My sweet grandpa recently told me that "a life worth living is a life worth recording." (This in response to a discussion of his volumes of journals that he's kept since the early 1960's.) I guess this blog is my attempt at taking his advice, and for once, trying to organize my thoughts into something comprehensible.

I am a very complex person, that is to say, I have a very complex mind. I don't feel stupid, but my thoughts have a very jumbled way of organizing themselves and they escape me sometimes. So, wish me luck as I try to make sense of my thoughts and give you an insight to my wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment