Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there!

To all fathers who take their role as a father seriously - Thank you for understanding how important you are to the successful rearing of the rising generation. Your steady influence and gentle guidance is of immeasurable value.

To my own Dad, and my wonderful father-in-law - Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for me and my little family. I'm so grateful for you and your love and support.

To the father of my children - Thanks, honey, for all you do for our family. Our kiddos love you and have a wonderful example in you of a person who knows how to work hard and loves what is right and good. Thank you for honoring the priesthood that you hold and exercising it in the guiding of our family.

And as Molly said this morning, "Thanks for getting money for us." Love you, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment