Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nothing to say...

In my favorite book, the heroine says sarcastically that she is "unwilling to speak, unless (she) expect(s) to say something that will amaze the whole room, and be handed down to posterity with all the eclat of a proverb."

I often feel the same way about writing. If I have nothing interesting to write about, or at least an interesting way of writing about nothing, I don't write anything at all.

Hence the blanks in my blog.

Of course that's also due to my impatience about uploading pictures from my camera to my computer, but still...

My journal is the same way.

However, in transcribing my grandfather's journal, I've found that everyday events can be fascinating to an interested reader.

So, to anyone reading this: if you have any interest in me, I hope you will not be bored by my seemingly monotonous record of daily events. I shall try to be more consistent in recording them.

No comments:

Post a Comment