Friday, May 7, 2010

When it rains, it pours

Do you remember that 80's movie "Splash" with Tom Hanks and that blonde girl Darryl something - the mermaid? Do you remember that guy when he falls down the stairs and says, "What a WEEK I'm having!!" I could hear that exact line playing in my head today as I was driving home from taking Emma to the ER to get staples in her head.

I know there are SO many people out there with harder lives than mine, but this week has been a doozy in my book.

After a bout with the stomach flu followed by a day in the hospital getting rehydrated, (all while Dan was out of town,) this week has been a long road of recovery, topped with a trip to the ER.

Welcome weekend. Glad to see you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Michelle. Grandma told me you had been in the hospital. I hope you are feeling better. Is Emma okay?

    ReplyDelete