Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bed Time

I love bed time.

Not the actual sleeping part, (unless it's an unforgettably good night's sleep - I've had 2 in my life) because that goes WAY too fast, and gets interrupted WAY too often, but the part right before: when I get to put my bookmark in my place, arrange my pillows all around me, turn off my lamp, snuggle down in my bed and try to keep my mind empty while I wait for sleep to take me.

Bed time is especially delicious after an extremely productive day. There is nothing more satisfying at the end of the day than knowing that you have used your time wisely for its duration. And after all, the harder I work, the better I sleep. It's almost enough to make me be extremely productive EVERY day!

Hmmmm....

What a novel idea.

Speaking of sleeping, I love this picture:


You would almost believe that they were asleep, except that Jack is saying "cheese" with his eyes closed.



The other give-away is that they looked like this 2 seconds earlier:



It's bed time. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Love it! And have I mentioned that I love that you are blogging. I feel so connected with you again. :o)

    ReplyDelete